Friday, July 15, 2005

 

Back From The Dead...

After days of feeling the ups and downs of being sick and being in the throughs of a really nasty migraine cycle at the same time, I am pretty healthy again... save for the fact I am now in another cycle.

It has been several days, in fact, weeks since I have posted here... I have healed, gotten a shot for my head and had a couple of days totally pain free only to wind up in the depths of another cycle. One this time I am thankful for not being sick with... that was truly awful.

Any way I am back, hopefully I am back for good. I still haven't quite gotten the hang of this blogging thing but hopefully I will soon along with an epiphany concerning its uses and things will be great in the world.

Time will tell... ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?